Current versions of Kaldi do not install srilm as a default tool.
While trying to install srilm on RedHat / Ubuntu, I encountered some problems. Here are the tricks for these problems.
- Simply running /tools/extras/install_srilm.sh cannot install srilm automatically.
- The right procedure is as follows.
- Download srilm package from http://www.speech.sri.com/projects/srilm/download.html.
- Rename the package as “srilm.tgz”.
- Copy the package to /tools.
- Run /tools/extras/install_srilm.sh.
- Source /tools/env.sh.
- For a safer option, you may add the content in /tools/env.sh into ~/.bash_profile.